Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to drag race and will be receiving a zx10r to race this year .The 06 is uglier than the 05 and neither of the bikes are beauty queens so i hope the 06 that I will be receiving will at least do consistent 9.2s in the quarter with out as much stress on me. Hopefully throttle response will be seamless!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:welcome: cuda!!!! Where do you do most of your drag racing? :helmet:

·
Registered
330 Posts
DethsZX10 said:
:welcome: I think the 05 is a sexy Biatch??
:iamwithst

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Welcome home...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the response. I will be cocentrating on my 9.sec ls1 car this year but I will be racing a 2006 zx-10r I am being givin to see how fast we can make it stock.My goal is to go 9.sec in the quarter 100+ times this year!!I will be racing in Commerce Ga,Gainsville Fl,Jackson SC,Newington Ga,and a few others.I hope I will meet some of you in person there.Marines kick ass thanks for surving our country. My father was a marine in the vietnam war and received two purple hearts. So I say thank you again and you should be very proud!!!

The new zx10r aint now beauty queen but wtf were they thinking when they designed the zx14??That stupid mfer looks like a pregnant version of an 80s 250ninja.It may hall ass but I think we can all agree that it made the hyabusa look like a skinny blonde with big tits !!!!!!!I am not very fond of sport bikes looks so I hope that the performance keeps getting better and better like it has because thats good for everyone no matter what you like.

Dont ever admit your wrong unless someone dissproves you with actual facts on paper. :heyyou:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
cuda said:
Thanks for the response. I will be cocentrating on my 9.sec ls1 car this year but I will be racing a 2006 zx-10r I am being givin to see how fast we can make it stock.My goal is to go 9.sec in the quarter 100+ times this year!!I will be racing in Commerce Ga,Gainsville Fl,Jackson SC,Newington Ga,and a few others.I hope I will meet some of you in person there.Marines kick ass thanks for surving our country. My father was a marine in the vietnam war and received two purple hearts. So I say thank you again and you should be very proud!!!

The new zx10r aint now beauty queen but wtf were they thinking when they designed the zx14??That stupid mfer looks like a pregnant version of an 80s 250ninja.It may hall ass but I think we can all agree that it made the hyabusa look like a skinny blonde with big tits !!!!!!!I am not very fond of sport bikes looks so I hope that the performance keeps getting better and better like it has because thats good for everyone no matter what you like.

Dont ever admit your wrong unless someone dissproves you with actual facts on paper. :heyyou:
Get with me and we can meet up at http://www.sgmpracing.com/ . This is a new track and it's run very well. The first AMA/Prostar race will be held here.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
:welcome: :beer:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ruthless racing cant wait to meet you in person please pm me some info on the new track and your drag mods and i will look at the web site you have suggested .thanks :cool:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
how did i miss this thread? oh well welcome to the site. always good to meet another dragster.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
sczx10r said:
how did i miss this thread? oh well welcome to the site. always good to meet another dragster.
musta challenged yourself and went around a curve. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Hey fugger i got moto gp on the x-box! lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
I plan on taking the 10 out to a couple track days this year so i'll let you guys know which one I think it harder...since im a professional. :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
i guess i'll see you guys as well, i plan on hittin street et, pro et prostar events

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
rated zx said:
i guess i'll see you guys as well, i plan on hittin street et, pro et prostar events
:helmet: Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ruthless racing whats up with some info on that new track u were talking about? :heyyou:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts