Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello All , I am new to the forum. I have been creeping on it for a while for tech talk. Local area is East Tennessee. I live about 10 minutes from the tail of the dragon. Gonna try to do a little track time a Barber this year. I am not a full on race rider but I ride pretty hard if you catch me on the right day. I am probably not the fastest guy out but I been enjoying Ninjas for over 15 years and always will. If anyone on here is from the local area and wants to go tear up the mountains or head to Barber on the weekend give me a shout. Thanks to all whom have posted on here about this and that , I have probably read it lol. Stay green pony boy! :hello:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,334 Posts
Welcome to the party pal! I have to say, if I lived 10 mins from that area I would be so unmotivated to do anything else with my life! :wink: Beautiful location!

There's demon/angel eyes on that bike in the pic??? :dontknow: I can't see past the race track-approved, wife-beater t-shirt safety gear. :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the party pal! I have to say, if I lived 10 mins from that area I would be so unmotivated to do anything else with my life! :wink: Beautiful location!

There's demon/angel eyes on that bike in the pic??? :dontknow: I can't see past the race track-approved, wife-beater t-shirt safety gear. :eyecrazy:
I'm pretty sure those gloves have built-in airbags that cover the whole upper body area !

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,334 Posts
I'm pretty sure those gloves have built-in airbags that cover the whole upper body area !
Damn, that's fancy! With my luck, the airbag would pop while I was trying to zip my fly or something though. Poof!

:lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well shit I didnt even know anybody replied to this. Yea I put them angel demons eyes in that bike. It was a real pain in the ass but looks awesome. It is tricked out in all the right ways too. Freakin love that bike and have modded the shit out of it. Like I said I live right beside US 129 {tail of the dragon] so on a sunny summer day I may venture out for a nice easy ride ,that was that day , just putt around , no real gear.....and yes those gloves in the case of an "ohh shit" do air bag out they have them on ebay lol. Titanium wife beater too :lol:

·
Registered
718 Posts
A bunch if my friends and I do multiple dragon trips a year.. I'll be down early June I think.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Hello All , I am new to the forum. I have been creeping on it for a while for tech talk. Local area is East Tennessee. I live about 10 minutes from the tail of the dragon. Gonna try to do a little track time a Barber this year. I am not a full on race rider but I ride pretty hard if you catch me on the right day. I am probably not the fastest guy out but I been enjoying Ninjas for over 15 years and always will. If anyone on here is from the local area and wants to go tear up the mountains or head to Barber on the weekend give me a shout. Thanks to all whom have posted on here about this and that , I have probably read it lol. Stay green pony boy! :hello:
:welcome: :wav: :welcome:

:lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Give me a shout on here, I will meet up with you and take you to some of the lesser known gems around here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts