Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to union grove on a beautiful memorial day...racing from 11.30 til 2.00pm.. they were open til 6 but had enuf for the day..got 17 runs in with a new personal best of

10.077sec @ 145mph

not bad..i was pleased since its the 2nd time racing it at the strip.. jus gotta get my 60' times down and ill be in the 9's

·
Registered
848 Posts
You should of kept makin passes! Bike will run 9's easily. Practice, practice and more practice and play with different gearing & other simple mods and your 60 will drop.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Good time keep it up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Man, your track must have some dam good air / conditions. That mph. is getting up there. Practice that 60' and your times might get "really" good. :eek:ccasion1
I can dip into the high 9's here and Texas and barley hit 140-141.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
17 runs is a damn good test & tune!!!:thumbsup: Keep going and getting that many runs and you'll be in the 9's in no time.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
286 Posts
17 runs is a damn good test & tune!!!:thumbsup: Keep going and getting that many runs and you'll be in the 9's in no time.:mrgreen:
:+1:

I'm lucky to get 4 runs in at our test and tunes. Way too many street cars

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
their were a lot of cars but nobody was running...so i took advantage and kept going...why not rite???

i was pretty happy considering all i have done is an exhaust, not mapped yet, and lowered and strapped, stock gearing, stock tires, stock length...

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
their were a lot of cars but nobody was running...so i took advantage and kept going...why not rite???

i was pretty happy considering all i have done is an exhaust, not mapped yet, and lowered and strapped, stock gearing, stock tires, stock length...
Thats cool, just hope you where giving the clutch a little time to cool between passes. :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts