Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
they actualy dont look too bad...i have a friend who wears em and went down on the hwy (what better way to test em) of course it tore a hole through the pocket but they did nicely. only damage to "him" was a bruise on his shin. and that was from 80+mph

·
Registered
634 Posts
I've been interested in the Draggin jeans also. For $99 a pair, I'd like to hear how they hold up and if there any better then the Icon "Recon" denim pants. Kneedraggers has the Recon's for $67 a pair.

·
Registered
317 Posts
http://www.sportbikesforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1911&sid=7b62edf99dcf984ce1a2b248137d36f8 I have acces to these.
I wear these riding instead of bike specific pants, better than normal jeans, not as good as proper riding pants. If anyone is intrested let me know. I can order these at single units. They are Wrangler brand jeans so they fit the same as normal off the shelf Wranglers. I love mine. Just PM for the details on how to pay, and to get addresses and such. My buddy has a pair of Daggin Jeans, and they dont seem much better, and they are $90 or so bucks.

Riggs Tradesman Jean
available in 30-42 waist, 30, 32, 34 lengths for $35 each
Also available in waist sizes 44-54, lengths 30, 32 for $40.00 14 ¾ ounce Durashield(TM) cotton denim, motion (relaxed) fit, 1000 denier Cordura lined back pockets, triple needle stitching, hammer loop, #5 brass zipper, 13 inch deep front pockets, tape measure reinforced right pocket, larger and wider belt loops, and reinforced knee panels. Machine wash.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
cbr- these have to be better than regular jeans, but the draggin jeans also have stretch panels that make the riding possition more comfy and increase air flow. ...so the ad says...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Oh better than regualr jeans for certain. And never claimed them to be better than Draggin, just a diffrent alternative. Instead of paying $90 for a pair of jeans. Figure maybe $35 thats all. And save the 60 for Leather or Codura riding pants.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
cbrf41999 said:
Oh better than regualr jeans for certain. And never claimed them to be better than Draggin, just a diffrent alternative. Instead of paying $90 for a pair of jeans. Figure maybe $35 thats all. And save the 60 for Leather or Codura riding pants.
point taken...

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
wear armor stuff under your jeans

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Good thinkin' Harry. Those things are sold in the back of mc magazines.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts