1,868 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That was a great vid. Your bike was SCREAMING down the track. :thumbsup:
Thanks. It is kinda loud.

Sweet! I wish we were allowed to race cars here :(
We aren't really neither but that race was for reaction time only. Wasn't enough car entries, so they let bikes that had cut .0xx reaction times already in the day enter. That was the final, I made it but lost to him by .02. He had a .065 vs my .088.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
your doing great in little time, helps to have one of the fastest bikes ever made too! Good riding!!! :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Thanks. It is kinda loud.

We aren't really neither but that race was for reaction time only. Wasn't enough car entries, so they let bikes that had cut .0xx reaction times already in the day enter. That was the final, I made it but lost to him by .02. He had a .065 vs my .088.
Ah gotcha! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
196 Posts
Igniting an old conversation ...
I just want to know whether you guys made a change to the rear suspension settings and at what tyre pressure you staging?
In my group the guys all decided it is time to sort the speed thing out over the quarter mile as well as over 1000m (which is roughly 2/3 of a mile)..
I was thinking you would want the bike to squat down on the launch with the weight shift, then set the rebound to come back as slow as possible to hold the rear on the asphalt.
Nobody speaks about the wheelbase either... My thinking was max wheelbase, this already has the weight mostly on the front, and it my not be neccry to drop the forks through the yokes.

I bought 16 and 41 sprorkets for this as I dont want to stuff up the 2/3mile too much... ECU is flashed already.. Running Michelin Road which heats up quicker.. This is a one weekend gig with the mates.

Thoughts from experience?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts