Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sorry guys, I just seen this. :mrgreen:

Dwayne has the hook-up on clutches. The fibers work very well. I had them in my 04 for about 20-25 passes and now the fibers are in my friends 06 and they still feel good.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
without doing research what brand of fibers and steels are in that kit?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
without doing research what brand of fibers and steels are in that kit?
They are something Dwayne is working on himself. He just wanted me to put them through my torture test. :mrgreen: The fibers are definetly working great.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
their junk, if you ask me. My bike wont even shift into 6th now. My friend and I always do roll ons with each other and now he stays right beside me and I used to pull him about 6 bike lengths with a yoshi slipon. Also I've added a full akra and I'm slower. they just arent worth anything. buy oem.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
OEM seem to be the best out right clutches. The closest out would probably be Versah but I haven't tried those. Versah is an oem distributer so they may be the ones that supply them to the manufacturers. :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
99vorsi said:
their junk, if you ask me. My bike wont even shift into 6th now. My friend and I always do roll ons with each other and now he stays right beside me and I used to pull him about 6 bike lengths with a yoshi slipon. Also I've added a full akra and I'm slower. they just arent worth anything. buy oem.
:idea: He could be riding better??? :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
:idea: He could be riding better??? :dontknow:
I trust what 99vorsi said RR..look at the guys signature. He has done 9.6s with stock wheelbase and little mods...not saying I know what the problem is but if he senses a problem he should be able to tell. Also, you said "Dwayne and I are trying to work out some of the problems with this clutch setup." on another thread so don't know what that means either but something is not adding up. :headshake

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
I trust what 99vorsi said RR..look at the guys signature. He has done 9.6s with stock wheelbase and little mods...not saying I know what the problem is but if he senses a problem he should be able to tell. Also, you said "Dwayne and I are trying to work out some of the problems with this clutch setup." on another thread so don't know what that means either but something is not adding up. :headshake
Just giving him a hard time. :thumbsup:

The fibers that Dwayne sells with the kit work very well, it is the steels that we are still trying to improve on. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Just giving him a hard time. :thumbsup:

The fibers that Dwayne sells with the kit work very well, it is the steels that we are still trying to improve on. :wink:
I thought you only give 1killer1litter a hard time when we race :lol:

but seriously...sounds like your working with 99vorsi to get it right or more info. on the setup.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
bluedevil said:
I thought you only give 1killer1litter a hard time when we race :lol:
The only hard time racing is your bike having to get down the 1/4 with you on it.:thefinger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts