1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys
i;m doing my zx10r 2008
for Drag race 1/8 mile
there is a guy in qatar who had 4.5 in Superstreet bikes in the 1/8 mile in GSXR1000

now i am building my bike for the next race in about 6 months

i will get the engine from Adamsperformance
but i have some questions

1- how much nitrous should i shot ? ( dry or wet ) ?
2- where can i get a light weight Swingram ? or are they the same ?
3- for shoting the nitrous can i use my bazzaz with the self map and tune it myself ? or i have to buy Motec or other ECU ?

4- rules say : All motorcycles in this class are restricted to a maximum wheel base of 64'' (+/- 10).
All motorcycles in this class are restricted to stock diameter wheels only. Cast wheels must
have 180 mm or greater tire width. No car tires
where can i get this stuff from ? wheel ? swingram tire ???

hope i get the answer
bike is already equiped with :
piston 13.5
head ported
cams ( webcams for high compression engine )
Sidewinder exhust system ( brocks )
Lower Kit adjustable
bazzaz + self map + map switch + traction control

mmm another question ,, will the traction help me in the dragrace ?
where can i get the AIR PUMP shifter to shif in hand ?

hope i get the answeer

·
Registered
522 Posts

you can use a dry shot but you will need to have a good fuel setup, injectors and fuel pump and your compression ratio will limit how much you can use safely.

adams performance,mcintosh machine are some good options

3- for shoting the nitrous can i use my bazzaz with the self map and tune it myself ? or i have to buy Motec or other ECU ?

you should be able to use the bazzaz to tune for the nos

4- rules say : All motorcycles in this class are restricted to a maximum wheel base of 64'' (+/- 10).
All motorcycles in this class are restricted to stock diameter wheels only. Cast wheels must

so your max wheelbase is 64" so an + 8" over swingarm will get you close and within the rules, use the stock wheels and maybe a small flat slick tyre ?? you get tyres and swingarm from adams performance. the traction control can be helpful and the airshifter you can also get from adams performance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

you can use a dry shot but you will need to have a good fuel setup, injectors and fuel pump and your compression ratio will limit how much you can use safely.

adams performance,mcintosh machine are some good options

you should be able to use the bazzaz to tune for the nos

so your max wheelbase is 64" so an + 8" over swingarm will get you close and within the rules, use the stock wheels and maybe a small flat slick tyre ?? you get tyres and swingarm from adams performance. the traction control can be helpful and the airshifter you can also get from adams performance.
thanks boss :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts