Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend zx-10r won the 1000cc category drag race 3rd leg held at a local airport. the bike had akra slip on and one down on the front sprocket. ıt raced against couple of r1s and gixxers ıt jumped good and never looked back.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ı was so excited ı even did not look at the times. but ı know ın training he ran 9,7. At the final gixxer got him once but he took the revenge twice. :)
gixxer was lowered and strapped. kawa was like a streetbike he drove it 200 miles to come to the race.(very old buddy of mine from our track race days)

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Thats awesome let us know if you can find out what his time was. Let him know he is making all zx-10 owners around the world proud.

·
Registered
585 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Another 9 second pass, I am having a hard time beleiving people don't understand why these bikes are capable of running 9 second slips all day long. My best 9.82 is nothing compared to some of these guys. Just wait though, I should have the clutch back this week. And if your the one person that had a fit over the 9.82, when you see the new numbers your really gonna fly off the handle. 9.82 was going through the traps banging the rev limiter due to mis shifting. That should have been a 9.6? @ 146+....BONE STOCK, not even strapped. Just wait....... :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts