Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i decide to take the the 1/4 mile route with my bike . And today i took off my two bros exhaust and mounted a 8 inch chrome exhaust tip off my mid pipe. Is it ok to ride around like this? i want to get the hot bodies loud mouth but i am pretty sure it will sound the same ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i like that sound rasp madness Lol

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
All your friends will want to ride a mile ahead or behind you and cops will be your FRIENDS and the folks next door will wanna show you their new Louisville sluggers..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha hella people last night where asking me where i had my exhaust made lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a full brocks alien head for sale 400 plus ship. 4192357531
I wish i could . I bet that sounds insane lol. I am trying to sell my two brothers exhaust for 400 .

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
If your gonna go the drag route there are a million other things you could do other than putting a chrome tip on your mid pipe. Thats more of a show n go thing to me. Im under the impression that the wrong shorty tip can rob power. Not all are created equally. I bet the 2 Bros. makes more power...and they are known to not be a very big performing exhaust. If you cant get a full system at least get you a decent slip on.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
But if you want go the biker boy loud as hell route, no can is the way to go.

I have a sidewinder and pull the baffle when I spray the bike but I can feel the loss of power in the low end. On the nitrous it makes good power but I have head cams and a 45 shot.

On motor its a dog with the baffle out. And it sounds like shit but I don't like the no can sound

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the next 1/4 race is next weekend and ill try this set up and see what happens. and if it sucks ill switch back . Thanks for the help. I should just get the brocks since i am going all out this winter time with swing arm and lowering .

·
Registered
57 Posts
well the next 1/4 race is next weekend and ill try this set up and see what happens. and if it sucks ill switch back . Thanks for the help. I should just get the brocks since i am going all out this winter time with swing arm and lowering .
you will be happier with the brocks:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts