·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Frostwire

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Download FireFox>Add-ons>Download Helper>

Then you can use a site like beemp3.com to download from.
Basically, you play the song, and while its playing, the download helper add on allows you to download that file.

I can't fully explain the process, but just do a search on youtube and it should get you there.

I found out about it on youtube. Never heard of it before otherwise.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was using iMesh. Can't hardly find anything on it. I'll try frost wire.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Theres all kinds of music on frostwire, or atleast there was. I havent used it in a while, but when i was, I was downloading entire discographies

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,028 Posts
Downloading music is illegal. It's basically stealing without paying for it. Sites like isohunt, pirate bay, u torrent, and FROSTWIRE fall into this category. :wink:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Downloading music is illegal. It's basically stealing without paying for it. Sites like isohunt, pirate bay, u torrent, and FROSTWIRE fall into this category. :wink:
This.

Places like sumotorrent, torrentz, kick ass torrents and bt junkie are also included.

Just think of all those recording labels that have gone bust because of music sharing.................. OK, so none have gone bust yet but that is not the point.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,028 Posts
speeding on a bike is illegal so stfu
Thanks for that informative post. :asshole: of course, we don't speed on public roads either.

Oh, did we forget to turn on the sarcasm font again? Stay with us here.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts