Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not into video game's but this is one game i've played since it first came out i think in 91/92...i can't remember, Anyway DOOM-3 & DOOM RESURECTON for X-BOX ( IF YOUR NOT ON THE UNDERGROUND THAN YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME YET, (DOOM RESURECTON) ONLY BEEN RELESED IN EUROPE, NOT SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE IN THE US TILL 2006....SSSHHHHHH...KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW :snorting: )

Anyway, i can't stop playing this freaking game...very addicting. The grapic's, effect's, sound's...weapon's all give me a fucken BONNER FROM HELL .

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
:+1:

now i am going to get quake 4, and want battlefield 2, i just know this will make me want to upgrade to SLI, but, budget is my worst enemy. almost done with half life 2.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I'm afraid to buy it. I remember playing Quake on the Internet for a year straight until my son was born. There was a scoring system that kept up with your online time. I had 1200 minutes of game time in one week... I'll stick with Ghost Recon and Rainbow six (offline).

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
mmmm...love ghost recon...you played gr II?

anywho...Killer, keep your boners to yourself, please and thank you! :1848:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Funny,I was playing ps2 games like Killzone,Gran Turismo,MoH ,Conflict etc.Stopped playing the day I got my 10,even sold the ps2!:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
mmmm...love ghost recon...you played gr II?

anywho...Killer, keep your boners to yourself, please and thank you! :1848:

Just finished GR II. It is a hoot. The only thing that I did not like is that it is hard to get your team placed correctly. In hard mode if they are not behind cover they get cut to pieces. Also, I was amazed at the AI in this game. Pretty cool to shoot at an enemy, miss, and see them dive behind cover and eventually try and flank you.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
king-tony said:
Just finished GR II. It is a hoot. The only thing that I did not like is that it is hard to get your team placed correctly. In hard mode if they are not behind cover they get cut to pieces. Also, I was amazed at the AI in this game. Pretty cool to shoot at an enemy, miss, and see them dive behind cover and eventually try and flank you.
definately plan on checking that one out when it makes it to PC...I dont know how mant times I've beat the old one, added mods and beat them...Cant wait!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
i sold my PSII and games for a micron high mount....nyway....with old man winter around the corner im gonna be pickin up an x.box so i can play online. i had at least 10 buddies go on academic prohbation and a couple actually failed outta college from a HALO addiction. we had a closed network that allowed us to play against one another in different dorms...the room mysteriously got smokey almost every time we played tho....weird :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts