Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My protection Dog on duty hate when some think they can come in your yard and there will be no reaction....... In these videos I see a guy coming up the driveway on Security camera, didn't recognize him and my German Shepard was with me in the garage he is a Certified Protection Dog.....lets just say he won't be walking up in our property again he almost got bit but jumped a fence. :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
nice. wish it was a little better quality. besides the driveway i have no clue what I'm looking at.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice. wish it was a little better quality. besides the driveway i have no clue what I'm looking at.
lol....seen someone looking like they were going to do something to the house break in or not on CC Camera....open the garage door and give a command to my German Shep to be alert, the Garage door opens and he goes to attack, I didn't know at the time what his intentions were other than on video it was clear he was coming on the property for something.....Dog goes to attack and I gave command words to stop in German.....scared the sh*T out of the guy turns out he lives close by and knows my son....tried to say he was going to ask if he can play basketball in the driveway we have a BB Basket...in the video it looks like now he was just looking for cans or something but he lied...:dontknow: but see that when I opened the garage door after the fact when reviewing the video....bottom line if you don't live there don't go into my property DOG on Duty especially if you look like a crook and suspicious which the video showed... I will unleash the Dog. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
lol....seen someone looking like they were going to do something to the house break in or not on CC Camera....open the garage door and give a command to my German Shep to be alert, the Garage door opens and he goes to attack, I didn't know at the time what his intentions were other than on video it was clear he was coming on the property for something.....Dog goes to attack and I gave command words to stop in German.....scared the sh*T out of the guy turns out he lives close by and knows my son....tried to say he was going to ask if he can play basketball in the driveway we have a BB Basket...in the video it looks like now he was just looking for cans or something but he lied...:dontknow: but see that when I opened the garage door after the fact when reviewing the video....bottom line if you don't live there don't go into my property DOG on Duty especially if you look like a crook and suspicious which the video showed... I will unleash the Dog. :wink:

bloo
very nice.wish I could train a dog like that. Every time I have a chance I have someone (soon to be ex-wife) screwing up the training. I have a pretty well trained cat but if I told her to attack she might go get a ball or one of her toys. But I do have a kimber 1911 .45 and a Springfield XD .40 that will attack if needed :wink:. thanks for the explanation in more detail but I was looking at the camera positions and what I was looking at in the other cameras I couldn't make it out.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha. True that. Always better safe than sorry!!!
yep...if you come on my property your going to have to face me and my Dog before you get to my family....rather be safe than sorry :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Looks like he was going to dig in your garbage. Either way, good call on letting the dog run him off.

Too bad you can't see his "Oh $h!t" face when he sees the dog coming for him. Now that would be a good pic to share!

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
He was there to look through trash and, if able, loikely through garage. That's awesome Bloo. I need me a big dog again. Justifiable shooting is VERY hard to prove in court for simple trespassing or even for B&E even.

·
Registered
825 Posts
That's a good boy!!!
Hope he got a nice reward for his work Bloo.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Dog- man best friend. It doesn't matter to me if the guy is looking through my trash as long it on the curb waiting to be pick up. When someone walk onto my yard. it a whole new story. That jackass was up to no good.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
You have a good guard dog Bloo. Keeps daddy's property safe and sound. The dogs I had a while back would just ask to be petted by the perp lol..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Dumb fucking hillbilly lol.....
What a dumbshit! i know in LA its illegal to shoot someone if no life is being threatened. The guy didnt listen. if he hadnt gone outside nobody wouldve been in danger. If somebody had been in the house, he couldve walked in and blasted

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
trigger happy people always want to be cop's if they wanted to have authority so much they should just be a cop lol.... I know if someone was breaking into my shit I'd hold them at gun point no questions asked, but unless they were charging me and pulling a weapon on me I wouldnt go for a "kill shot" a simple shot to below the waist or shoulders would do... but maybe that shotgun wasent so accurate lol... I know with my lil .380 LCP I can group about the size of my palm from 10-15 yards... accurate enough to take out a leg for me lol...

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
trigger happy people always want to be cop's if they wanted to have authority so much they should just be a cop lol.... I know if someone was breaking into my shit I'd hold them at gun point no questions asked, but unless they were charging me and pulling a weapon on me I wouldnt go for a "kill shot" a simple shot to below the waist or shoulders would do... but maybe that shotgun wasent so accurate lol... I know with my lil .380 LCP I can group about the size of my palm from 10-15 yards... accurate enough to take out a leg for me lol...
When i took my CC class, they stressed that if ur gonna shot, KILL THEM best not to do a wounding shot. If they break into ur house while ur there, u can only assume they will do u harm, and are legally abled to kill them, but since the ppl were next door and nobody was in danger he had no legal right to shoot them.

BTW u shouldve gotten the S&W bodyguard, the sights are sooooo much better lol

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
When i took my CC class, they stressed that if ur gonna shot, KILL THEM best not to do a wounding shot. If they break into ur house while ur there, u can only assume they will do u harm, and are legally abled to kill them, but since the ppl were next door and nobody was in danger he had no legal right to shoot them.

BTW u shouldve gotten the S&W bodyguard, the sights are sooooo much better lol
ya know I looked at that gun and honestly at the time, the lcp was only 280 and the gun store didnt wanna budge on any of their other guns... but MAYBE... I'll do some looking at them at this weekends gun show... will match my M&P Sport I just picked up lol

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yeah I'm gonna stick with my lcp, if the bodyguard was a single action I'd consider it, my buddy just got a sig 238 and the single vs double action is so much better, but honestly, if I'm in a situation a little more trigger pull I don't think will hurt.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
ya know I looked at that gun and honestly at the time, the lcp was only 280 and the gun store didnt wanna budge on any of their other guns... but MAYBE... I'll do some looking at them at this weekends gun show... will match my M&P Sport I just picked up lol
Yea i went to buy the LCP but noticed the red laser sticker on the grip, and realized it had the built in laser, so i did the math and the Bodyguard came out cheaper than the LCP with a crimson trace so i jumped on it.

Only thing is the buttons for the laser suck ass, so i had to take them off and cut abt 1/16-1/8 of an inch out of a q-tip and stick it inside the button so u could just touch it and it came on instead of having to punch and scream at it like before before it would come on

1 - 20 of 28 Posts