Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded a guy for his black so here it is. I think it needs some green because I know for a fact it is slower now! :badteeth: Plus it may be to much black :dontknow: What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
If it is too much black I will trade you my silver mids off my 09............and it has to go faster now, it is a fact that black is faster

·
Registered
757 Posts
The polished rearsets look a bit out of place but looks ok other than that. Those Carrozzerias are an odd shade of gold..

Nice SS btw!!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Oh my, those wheels are the sex

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
looking good, get your rear sets PC gold and your done.

·
Registered
332 Posts
dude if you can now find someone to trade you out for your alloy silver rear sets in trade for black rear sets !! that would be killer ! maybe gold rear-sets ??

no punt intended but IMO I think the silver rear sets on your bike - against the black color & gold rims is just not helping out the gold wheels w/ black bike look !

kinda looks a bit odd .......

get rid of the rear sets & replace with black rear sets & I think it's bad ass

Brandon you might try thinking about putting the stock rear sets on, just to see how it looks ?

other then that it's sweet !

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I do need some gold rear sets for sure. I got such a good deal on the silver that I had to have them. OK anybody want to trade for some Gold Vortex Rear sets?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice 72 ss.... whats it have for a motor/trans?
Oh thanks it has the M20/350 in it. It is a real SS car so thats kind of cool but it was ordered with a small block.
Dart Heads 2.02/1.60 200cc runners 64cc chambers, 488/510 dp cam, 750 holley, steal crank 4 bolt, MSD stuff, Centerforce DF clutch, crap 2.17 posi, sone to be 3:73's I'm about out of money so until my tree grows again she is going to stay this way.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
i say powder coat those rear sets black, and your done. scooter looks nice man! wheels are sweet...

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Looks good but The rearsets dont bother me as much as the exhaust does... Nice car too!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Everybody on the forum hates my TwoBro's but everybody that hears it loves it. I think it sounds great and I don't really need a full system because the bike is plenty fast. I would like to get rid of the flat black sides if anybody wants to trade for my flat black ones. They look better on the green bikes flat anyway.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts