Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,014 Posts
Wow. Is he a member on here? That was a Gen 2 no less.

The garbage men must've been Gen 2 haters. :lol:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,014 Posts
That's pretty retarded though. How the hell are you gonna mistake a perfectly good bike as trash!?
All black Gen 2, out on the street, early in the morning when it's dark out.....it could happen. :badteeth:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Blue book of 12 grand!? DAYUM!! Man I would be livid at the first person that told me they wouldn't cover their mistake..

That's pretty retarded though. How the hell are you gonna mistake a perfectly good bike as trash!?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Or he can just sue the dept.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Wow. What idiots. Who thinks a perfectly good bike is trash.... I would be soooo pissed. Although if they said my bike was worth $12k, that would probably make me feel a little better.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hey if a guy could put nos energy drink in his gas tank, mistaking a covered bike for a couch isn't that surprising.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That happened in NC and a few local boards are talking about it, Seems more like a scam to me.
I agree, something doesn't add up. There is no way they would just assume it was trash.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I move furniture alot and Ive never come across a 4ft long 1.5ft wide 4xxlb couch... :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I move furniture alot and Ive never come across a 4ft long 1.5ft wide 4xxlb couch... :dontknow:
NO shit, the story is fishy. There is no way in hell they didn't know it was a bike. They probably knocked it over accidentally, and figured that was their best way out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts