Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left work this morning and noticed a new bike under the bike shed. Alas, an 06 Yellow 10r, hmmm. I come back in tonight and some guys out in the parking lot loading it in the back of a truck. He dumped it in the parking lot and hit a car. He is ok but the bike will need a left mid, both lowers, radiator, and a plug(wires pulled out of it and didn't see the plug casing.), left mirror. The company had the parking lot sealed or painted black about a year ago but it made it super slick, especially if there is any moisture. The bike had 700 + miles on it when I saw it in the local dealership that he bought it from Thursday.

I did direct him here to see if anyone has some used parts to fix his new bike back up.

Please be extra careful especially in parking lots, lots of oil, antifreeze, etc. Please wear you gear, at bare minimum a helmet, gloves, jacket and boots.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Tread70 said:
Please be extra careful especially in parking lots, lots of oil, antifreeze, etc. Please wear you gear, at bare minimum a helmet, gloves, jacket and boots.
Don't forget about ropes like at a WalMart parking lot...I believe on Mod on this site had this problem sometime ago. :lol: :helmet:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
bluedevil said:
Don't forget about ropes like at a WalMart parking lot...I believe a Mod on this site had this problem sometime ago. :lol: :helmet:
just shows ta go ya even Wally World ain't safe in some neighborhoods, Tx neighborhoods that is. :cool:

BD

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
okie said:
ha ha I remember that. Broke his collar bone no?

:helmet:
Separated Shoulder but close and surgery :badteeth:

:helmet:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AK10R said:
Sorry to hear about the new guy…. Sucks!

BTW, if you click on this thread does it mean you’re checking to see if you’re an idiot? :dontknow:

I believe only you can answer that question........:rolleyes:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have heard rumor that this is the guys first bike.... I am not sure if thats true but it sure seems to be. :dontknow:

I am asking everyone, especially those that have stored your bikes over the winter, check everything air in tires, coolant level, brakes, and ego/attitude. Take your time to get back adjusted to the bike before getting on it and riding as hard as you did before winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts