Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched the race today and have to fume. The race was tight at the end thru the first 8-9 riders but all they showed was 1, 2, and 3 go past the finish line. Then they cut to commercials...THE HELL?! They couldn't just wait 10 seconds and show the battle between Rossi and Toseland? There was so much going on and they basically ruined the race. :dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
standard moto race coverage. that was a good race though, too bad for casey and nicky choosing the worst tire options avail. i like that track, i looks like it would be fun to ride on.

·
Registered
945 Posts
standard moto race coverage. that was a good race though, too bad for casey and nicky choosing the worst tire options avail. i like that track, i looks like it would be fun to ride on.
Totally agree about the coverage and it Sucking for Stoner and nicky. Was nice to see Edwards finish in the top 3 though..

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I thought Edwards was gonna pull it off there for a second. Melandri should have stayed out too. If he would have had 2 or three laps more he could have moved foreward on dry's but it was too late to switch.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Don't be cheap and buy the MotoGP package for the year. I watch on Monday nights after work, I like the non USA Commentary better and get to pause it when I like. Plus you get the before and after interviews.

Great race by the way! WTF was Ducati thinking???

Edwards....:notworthy

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
:+1: i was pullin for Edwards big time i thought he was gonna snag it. Great race though and ya i feel ya Stoner and Hayden........OUCH!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts