Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is the line up for the World Tour for Donkey:
Once in their hands, not including shipping time..

Each member gets Donkey for 7 days then please ship to the next member.

Donkey Shipping:acquired by luis pita as he has been helping arrange this and I have no idea on the shipping over there: In order to get Donkey to the next member safe and as quick as possible without spending an arm and leg,
Priority and registered mail and they will give a tracking number so we know where donkey will be. Its the same for every country in Europe, priority and registered is the thing to do in any country. After that its just relax and hope donkey enjoys the plane rides....

All thoughts are welcome...... I chose Brian0128 first as shipping to him would be cheaper being he is APO.

Tread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brian0128
(Kaiserslautern, Germany)

luis.pita
Portugal

tony83
ENGLAND

Wiz
U.K

danno46
United Kingdom

bkkninja
Thailand

ripper
Japan

Harlequin
Australia

Stretchy
Australia

yelozx10r
South Africa

bodyglove
Aruba

cdnzx10r
Canada

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:

·
Gone
673 Posts
awesome! can't wait. gonna take him to donington park race track and perhaps racefit factory (will speak to horse...)

·
Gone
673 Posts
right on :thumbsup: will horse be @ racefit??

BD
possibly, was round his place yesterday trying to get his bike running, had a fuel pump/injector issue so when i get donkey i'll give him a call to see if he could sort a visit out as he's best mates with the lads there at the factory... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Can someone who is good with photoshop do a passport for him that all the keepers of the donkey on his world tour sign and put thier post code / zip code , just an idea :thumbsup:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
I think this is the line up for the World Tour for Donkey, any thoughts on the line up as far as tour route or anything for that matter. If anyone has any ideas about time frames would be a great help.
How long does each member get him, 1 week or 2 weeks before shipping? Once in their hands, not including shipping time..
I am not sure how long the travel will be and what type of shipping would be best between countries or for that matter, between members period?

All thoughts are welcome...... I chose Brian0128 first as shipping to him would be cheaper being he is APO.

Tread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think best way will be priority mail, it will take like three days to ship donkey to every member in EU. a week to keep donkey would be great cause we will have more time to take him around. It would be great if EVERYONE could post as many pics as possible with donkey so the US members that never left america could have a chance to see hows things here in Europe. we can really make this work and also be a success. :thumbsup:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no clue how the mailings of the other side of the world works. I think that depending on customs, I think 2 weeks could be ok then ship on to the next member. Luis do you see any conflicts that could arise between Donkey's travels as far as customs? Like any problems that could arise going from Germany to Portugal or any other countries in the line up?

Tread

·
8,795 Posts
I have no clue how the mailings of the other side of the world works. I think that depending on customs, I think 2 weeks could be ok then ship on to the next member. Luis do you see any conflicts that could arise between Donkey's travels as far as customs? Like any problems that could arise going from Germany to Portugal or any other countries in the line up?

Tread
no no no no we have free trade of money and goods between EU members and it wont go trough customs as long as its a european country. its normal mail... i see Germany, Uk and Portugal. if there was Turkey or eastern europe then u should be worried. we dont have tolls or customs in our borders anymore Patrick. i can do all the way to Italy driving my 10 and all i need is my drivers license.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Even Thailand?

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also not sure but my wife will ask the Post office if we could get a blank passport for Donkey, but I doubt they would do it. I should be shipping out to brian in Germany on Monday no matter what, passport or not. If any one is good at photoshop and can make one up, that could be cool. If they need to get an address to where Donkey is at that time just PM me and I will let you know where he is.

Tread

·
8,795 Posts
i suggest u do this world tour in parts. e.g. Europe first , Asia next, Oceania last and then back to US via hawaii.... dont know if u can understand what i mean here. not to mention the poor guy in Europe that has to pay for shipping it to Thai..... $$$

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:headshake Thailand is rough, it will go through customs i can guarantee u that, ive been there last month in the airport and theyre very strict.
So we may have a delay there, what does every/anyone think about the time you get to keep Donkey? 1 week or 2 weeks? We have all year to get him to 11 members and maybe more if they qualify would be added to the end of the list unless approved be the current member in the list.

Tread

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.