Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001 - 1020 of 1165 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey Bloo, Yea i am still around, read the forum about once a week - but just cannot keep up with everything thats happening, work is keeping me too busy.

One day Donkey must come visit me again - people here still cannot believe the story about Donkey and all his travels - it's so awesome!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey Bloo, Yea i am still around, read the forum about once a week - but just cannot keep up with everything thats happening, work is keeping me too busy.

One day Donkey must come visit me again - people here still cannot believe the story about Donkey and all his travels - it's so awesome!
You just Give the Word you Have First Dibs when Donkey is back from his next travels. :wink::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Rep sent to Bounce also..

Bounce is truly a Savior for his Mission in retriving Donkey for us,
Rep sent to Bounce also.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Donkey and I are leaving for colombia tommorow night!
You both have a safe Trip and thanks bud for keeping all of us updated. :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
donkey better stay away from the coke!! :mrgreen:
It's legal there.....no worries just make sure he has his passport with him at all times....thanks :lol:

bloo

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Its definitley not legal in colombia. I knew the coke joke would come, I thought mexico had definitley taken the spotlight with that.
yeah you should have known someone would say that LOL and :+1:eek:n Mexico......anyway good travels to both you and Donkey I wish I could go myself have fun. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Its definitley not legal in colombia. I knew the coke joke would come, I thought mexico had definitley taken the spotlight with that.
I know not a great source of information and probably wrong or only in 1994 but here it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_cocaine

"Colombia: In 1994, possession of 1 gram of cocaine was legalized for personal use.[2][3] Sale remains illegal, but personal production or gifts of cocaine are permitted."

So if donkey buys the coke there is a problem but if he gets a gift of coke then he is ok. :lol:

1001 - 1020 of 1165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.