Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 1165 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Nice pics, keep them coming. I don't think the horse liked having a donkey on his back...:lol:

Tread

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
I sent Danno and Wiz a PM to see if we can locate Donkey. I knew I should have put a GPS tracking device on the Donkster.....:dontknow:

Tread

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
I am assuming yes.... :dontknow:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
email reply from WIZ

Yes WIZ sent donkster to Danno......

Sorry about the delay as have been away at the Assen TT . I sent Donkey to
Daniel P
United Kingdom .
I have a package to collect from the post office in the morning . I have done a search on the delivery number but it does'nt tell me the senders address . I sent him via Recorded delivery through the Royal Mail. Will need to get in touch with my head-office as iy was done on petty cash through the company so they will have the reciept .Will keep you all posted . If It's Donkey been sent back to me as Daniel is no longer living there . Who is the next person to send him to ?
Chris

BD

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
I have received confirmation that Donkey is safe and back at Wiz's. I pm'd the next member bkkninja to verify that he still wants to get Donkey. I pm'd Wiz and HammyUK(thanks for relaying the message), to not ship out Donkey until they hear back from me.

·
Registered
506 Posts
How does someone get donkey? I would love to take him for a ride in upstate NY. He would love LG and all the Twisties!!!

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
How does someone get donkey? I would love to take him for a ride in upstate NY. He would love LG and all the Twisties!!!
Donkey had the US tour in 07 and now he's abroad with the furners in 08.

We had a long list of those wanting donkey last year and it was a success given the amount of people involved.

BD

201 - 220 of 1165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.