Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals here is my attempt to install a M4 Gp style pipe on my 07 ZX10r. I picked the Gixxer 1000 pipe due to the mounting tab on the can. I stll need to fab a bracket from the pipe to the back of the rear set. I had a local fabrication/muffler shop build a custom mid-pipe. Im happy with the results, the angle and the location of the can is right where I wanted it. Just wish I didn't have to trim the fearing so much. Im going to purchase a painted under-tail to hide all the shit below and to cover the rear peg holes. Also need to find a small brake reservoir so I can hide it under the seat/tank. What do you think???

Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Very, very nice looking bike you've got there. You had it out yet to see how it runs? I'm sure you'll need a PCIII and you'll probably gain a good amount with that set up. I've got the Growler on mine and used some clear hose from yoyodyne as my fluid resovoir and it works pretty good. I also put a rear hugger to protect more of the undertail as well. These bikes look great with low mount pipes for sure. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
157 Posts
nice

:+1:
Looks good!
Does it sound loud as hell?
That does suck that you had to cut so much plastic!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very, very nice looking bike you've got there. You had it out yet to see how it runs? I'm sure you'll need a PCIII and you'll probably gain a good amount with that set up. I've got the Growler on mine and used some clear hose from yoyodyne as my fluid resovoir and it works pretty good. I also put a rear hugger to protect more of the undertail as well. These bikes look great with low mount pipes for sure. Keep us updated.
The bike actually runs very well, and yes the PCIII is next along with a tune

:+1:
Looks good!
Does it sound loud as hell?
That does suck that you had to cut so much plastic!
I think it sounds perfect, nice tone but screams when you give it the wood. It is on the loud side tho.

Troy

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wannado something like that but i think im just gonna get the a r baffles for monies sake.... looks great though and cleans up the tail very well!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts