Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,.anybody heard of this guy?.........he dragraces a sweet zx14 and has opened a shop near my house!.I was impressed with his shop,.very clean and well kept.........had a few nice bikes in there being worked on!........the reason I am asking is I am thinking of letting him do my cam and head work!...but I really dont know of his work!.........was thinking of going with Lee's but they are a bit of a hike from the house and are booked up with team bikes right now!......

Don Wilkins..?.............anybody know of him or his work?..............thanks in advance.............he was out of SC but now has a shop called Cycle Sportz in swannanoa NC!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Is this guy older ? before I even opened up the thread I said to myself there was a guy named Wilkanson in drag racing YEARS ago . if its him he made the papers so he must of made an accomlishment somewhere aong the lines . i am using an older guy thats been in drag racing for 30 yrs for my road race bike . Phenominal!! My guy did roadracing years ago but we are usig the SB100 drag racing Harley motor adapting to road racing .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts