Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a diehard Pizzahut man when it comes to the big leagues of Pizza. But I finally got the chance to try domino's new from the ground up pizza! I had a gift certificate to get a free medium. They supposedly revamped everything....new crust, sauce, cheese the whole 9! I must admit it was good! I didn't think the original was bad, but they definately stepped it up with this new recipe. Pizzahut is still #1 in my book tho. Anyone try it yet?

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
dominoes was terrible so they couldnt get worse IMO, but i feel the same bout pizzahut too. I'm a Roundtable guy though, much much better :thumbsup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
They couldn't get worse haha, I'm not one to do fast food pizza stuff...I'll make my own home made deep dish any day of the week!

·
Team Green Baby!
1,518 Posts
Damn you makin' me hungry at 12 midnight man! :badteeth: I never liked Domino's but I seen the commercial and I guess they were listening to their customers! :lol: Looks good. Gonna have to try it. Best pizza are the mom N pop shop kind! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
damn you makin' me hungry at 12 midnight man! :badteeth: I never liked domino's but i seen the commercial and i guess they were listening to their customers! :lol: Looks good. Gonna have to try it. Best pizza are the mom n pop shop kind! :thumbsup:
:+1:

·
Registered
393 Posts
the best pizza is the one made with real ingredients and real proportions. If you ever want to throw a fit with papa johns, look at the amount of toppings in the middle of your pie, you'll be surprised there's damn near zero. I work for a pizza chain, and I hate how customers get screwed, so i throw tons of toppings on pizzas when the boss isnt looking. It's so over priced already anyway

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
i had a buddy who owned a pizza shop. He used to make custom crazy sttuff all the time. Don't know what happened to him, he just vanished. I totally wanted to race his supra mark4. it was making 670hp, would have been a good race.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Well for me personally, Papa Johns is the best. I use to like Pizza Hut back in the day, but I don't know what happened to them. I just don't like it anymore. Honestly, I never really like the Mom and Pops pizza everyone went crazy about when I lived in Jersey. Everyone said something was wrong with me. :dontknow: I just don't like the pizza where you buy the pizza cold and then they put it in the oven and heat it up. It's just something about the taste of the crust when it's been in the oven that I'm not feeling. Anyways I'm gonna have to try the new Dominos now. In fact it may be pizza night in the Shawng2020's house tonight. Thanks for the tip. :eek:ccasion1

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Well for me personally, Papa Johns is the best. I use to like Pizza Hut back in the day, but I don't know what happened to them. I just don't like it anymore. Honestly, I never really like the Mom and Pops pizza everyone went crazy about when I lived in Jersey. Everyone said something was wrong with me. :dontknow: I just don't like the pizza where you buy the pizza cold and then they put it in the oven and heat it up. It's just something about the taste of the crust when it's been in the oven that I'm not feeling. Anyways I'm gonna have to try the new Dominos now. In fact it may be pizza night in the Shawng2020's house tonight. Thanks for the tip. :eek:ccasion1

Everyone invited to Shawng house for pizza :eek:ccasion1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is rountable? :dontknow: Never heard of it....

dominoes was terrible so they couldnt get worse IMO, but i feel the same bout pizzahut too. I'm a Roundtable guy though, much much better :thumbsup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Home made pizza sux! I have yet to taste a good one......:badteeth:

They couldn't get worse haha, I'm not one to do fast food pizza stuff...I'll make my own home made deep dish any day of the week!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yeah even after working at a pizza chain for a year, I still love the stuff. However if Im going to have a pizza, I have to make it myself. As for crazy stuff, we took Wing Stop's Atomic chicken and covered a crust with it, then we added jalapenos, onions and other stuff. I didn't have any because I didnt want to experience the feeling of lava a few hours later, however they all said it was yummy going down.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea I love to eat at the pizzaria's too, but sometimes it's hard to find a good one. Not all of them are good, alot of average ones. Like in my area I hardly ever eat pizzaria style pizza anymore b/c almost all of them are weak! There's like one I go to every once in a blue, their pizza is ok at best.

Damn you makin' me hungry at 12 midnight man! :badteeth: I never liked Domino's but I seen the commercial and I guess they were listening to their customers! :lol: Looks good. Gonna have to try it. Best pizza are the mom N pop shop kind! :thumbsup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dunno I never could really get into papa john's their pizza is just kinda bland, doesn't really have a good flavor that makes me say damn I need some more of that. Papa john's is just somethin to make the hunger pains go away. Doesn't drive my taste buds wild at all......:headshake

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have 2 pizzaria spots when I go out of town! For all you guys that live in the Philly area or visit there. Check out "Lickety Split" on South st! They have some of the best pizza anywhere! Huge ass slices! You can get full off of two slices, that's how big they are! And the sauce is amazing! They said it's a secret recipe, not even the people who work there know what it is. They said the owners "2 chefs" come in every day to make the sauce before they open.

I also go to this place called "Pizzaria 123" when I'm in NYC......this place is in Harlem. Bangin pizza also! And they go heavy on toppings! They load it up!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts