Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The rest of the crash wasnt on camera. When it touched the ground after this pic she thought it was going to hit her and ran. :headshake I think after my bike first got up in the air, it landed on the rear wheel (its bent in more than one spot on the left side) which spun it causing the damage on the windscreen and nose, then landed on the front wheel which caused the majority of the damage. Must have done at least two complete flips, there is NO damage on the right side of anything. Its all on the left.

Fuck. :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nah, just went in a little hot and lost the front. I had a ton of laps on that tire and it didnt have the grip it used to. It started sliding at the start of that old patch, I dont think its really even a bump.

I was touching down my rearsets that entire session all over the track. Im a dumb ass for pushing it like that on beat up tires... I was waiting for sunday morning to swap the next set of tires on.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
nicely done, even though your eating shit, those are cool pics

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The first 2 photo's are awsome, the outcome was not though. 1000 Motivational poster themes hit me for that 2nd picture though.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
close call man stay safe and smart about those tires.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well, Ive got the damage narrowed down. 1 bent fork, 1 bent lower triple, 2 bent rims, front brake discs are toast. So its not that bad.

Might try to find the whole front end off an 08. Someone else did that swap on here I think... Ive got about 3.5 weeks to fix this beast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts