Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK do ZX10R riders prefer dogs or cats, and what breed.

I'm a dog guy. Got a Malamute/Husky/fence jumper cross and an Australian Shepherd.

(wife has a *&$# cat)

Wuff

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
We've got a Chocolate Lab and I've always been a dog fan.

Never been a cat person.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
German Shepherd guy here...always have been always will.:wink:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
the g/f and daughter are scared of dogs... the boys like them tho...
i like em both (cats and dogs that is...)...
neighbors have lots of cats so i stop to stroke pussy here and again...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
i have a chinchilla. but since that wasnt the question, i prefer cats.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rruhtroh said:
i have a chinchilla. but since that wasnt the question, i prefer cats.
Hey, dogs and cats were merely a suggestion, chinchillas work for me. I hear that their hair is so fine they have no body parasites?

wuff

·
Registered
152 Posts
omg they are the softest things you will ever touch in your life. no joke. their hair is way fine and they have to take dust baths to keep clean. they arent supposed to get wet at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Like them both, but if I had to pick, dogs all the way. I have a lab/shephard mix that was going to be put down when he was little because nobody would take him. I did and he's the best dog you could ever ask for. He's my buddy and he protects my wife and kids! Getting kind of older now, so I bought him a little corgi pup to play with and keep him going.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hangman39 said:
Dogs and cats and water turtles and box turtle and fish and crawfish and 2 rabbits
Hangman39: I didn't exactly tell the whole truth. Like I said I have two dogs but my wife works for a vet and WE have two parots, a whole gaggle of fish, a bearded dragon, water turtles, two wolf dogs and another mutt named Freebie (guess how we got that one) and the grand finale two African Spur Tortoises.

Just about everything is a rescue. In fact the only thing that I actually paid money for was the Australian Shepherd. I really hate to do a "mine is bigger than yours" but the bigger of the two tortoises weighs about 90 lbs. He got out one day and found his way into a really cranky old neighbor lady's garden. It's absolutely amazing what a hungry (90 lb) vegeterian can do to a garden. Looked like a weed eater had been through it. Scared the fool out of her too.

Wuff

1 - 20 of 98 Posts