Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would imagine that would still piss off your police, noise wise?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might be a few weeks but I am going to try and get it. Seems like it will definitely need a power commander also so save save save or maybe i could sale something.

·
Registered
212 Posts
dam that sounds good. i would like to get something like that.. let me know how it works out for you. hey do you have the website for that?? if you do send it my way i would like to check it out myself.....thanks

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Makes no sense to me. Looks like a Boz with two outlets. Why need two when it goes from 4-2-1...then back to two with no mufflers? I suspect shitty power from this set up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Have a look at this topic: http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46676

I have now placed my order since about 2 weeks and nothing... "Backorder"... Tomorrow evening I will getting home after a short 3-day business trip and if there is no news I'm sending a seriously pissed e-mail...

Hang-on before you order and keep an eye on the other topic. I will post up pics and a report of the install in the other topic when (or if) the exhaust ever gets delivered...:headshake :headshake

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Have you ever heard a racefit exhaust in the flesh. You wouldn't be saying that if you did.:lol:
:+2: The Growler has to be heard in person at idle, acceleration and decel to truly appreciate its sound. Everytime I hear my bike, it justifies the money I spent, well kinda. :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Race Fit aint got shit on my BEET full system on the 06, I gaurantee, you never heard a 4cyl bike sound this good!
Ok I haven't heard a BEET full system but I have a race fit growler which to me sounds awesome and also looks great. How much did the beet cost you being a full system.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts