Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a little project and I need the left hand control assembly from either a Gen 2 or 3 (preferably a Gen 3). Help a guy out!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's the one but I need the female connector on the starter lockout switch...if that's still attached then I'll take it off your hands

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yeah that's the one but I need the female connector on the starter lockout switch...if that's still attached then I'll take it off your hands
The two wire that are cut are from that plug for the clutch switch. I kept the switch for my tack bike so that I wouldn't start it in gear without the clutch engaged and watch it roll away so if you have the plug it could be put back in but as of now it doesn't have one. let me know if you can still use it or not but it sounds like not sorry.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The two wire that are cut are from that plug for the clutch switch. I kept the switch for my tack bike so that I wouldn't start it in gear without the clutch engaged and watch it roll away so if you have the plug it could be put back in but as of now it doesn't have one. let me know if you can still use it or not but it sounds like not sorry.
hey that's cool man...i'm just trying to get this thing done (the wire on my switch was cut) but I'll just keep looking...I think I saw a few on egay....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts