1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I am sorry, someone needs to work that doctor over. Fertility expert my ass, give him a swift kick on the junk and see what kind of fertility miracles he can work then.

·
Registered
858 Posts
There is now way he should win that. He, as the passer, has the most responsiblity to insure a safe pass. If you come behind me and run me off the road then try to sue me for crashing. Who what this world is coming to.

Salesguy10r said:
Give me a break. . . that confirms my suspicions. . . people are Morons!!!

SG
:+1:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,052 Posts
green_zx said:
There is now way he should win that. He, as the passer, has the most responsiblity to insure a safe pass. If you come behind me and run me off the road then try to sue me for crashing. Who what this world is coming to.
:iamwithst

Ludicris that the doctor assumes no responsiblity for the accident. :rolleyes: A sad sign of the times, I guess. Everything is always the fault of someone else.

What does the guy hope to get from the girl even if he does win??? :dontknow:

I think the girl should sue him for running her over.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I am just too stunned to comment! How will he be able to show his face in that community again? An embarrassment is all he is.

·
Registered
392 Posts
What a Dumb A. And how pissed would you be if you were drug to Jury duty for this? Also tieing up the court system with this crap.:heyyou: Next somebody should hit him with a car :mrgreen:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I grew up one town away from where this happened. Guy is obviously an idiot for blaming a little girl, especially when he came up from behind.

stupid prick :headshake

·
Registered
152 Posts
Since I am a skier, I will relate this to the Skier Responsibility Code in effect at every resort: "the person ahead of you has the right of way." if i came blasting down a hill and ran over some 11 year old kid cuz they were in front of me it would show that i was out of control and it would be my fault. same thing in this sitch with the doctor. what an idiot. we should run him over.

·
Registered
445 Posts
This guy is a douche...

The person overtaking has the responsibility to wait until it is safe to do so ....

You don't just forcefully overtake without safely slowing down and waiting until the other person is aware that you are coming....

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
How many 11yr old girls have you seen that are pro skaters, I know they are out there but, c'mon. Sounds like he tried to scare her by riding close and it bit him in the ass. He deserves the "pain and suffering"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts