Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As many of you guys know I spun a rod bearing about 6 months ago, we rebuilt the engine but now it has head work, springs and retainers and degree cams and finally after 6 months I go to the 1/8 mile track and got me this ticket :mrgreen: I cant wait to try it on juice :helmet:
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1.28 60ft

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great news, wish I can see you and your bike live on the strip some day!

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
When are you heading out to the track next? Im probably gonna stretch mine out again so I can get back to the good times and not the high 6's Ive been doing SWB. Despite knowing Ill get my ass whooped, Ill still run ya when we get there.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Great news, wish I can see you and your bike live on the strip some day!

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App
Thank you :mrgreen: you should Make the trip one day :wink:

131 in the 1/8?????? pft..............my 250 can do it with 400shot hahahahaha, great job man
Lol Thanks a lot

When are you heading out to the track next? Im probably gonna stretch mine out again so I can get back to the good times and not the high 6's Ive been doing SWB. Despite knowing Ill get my ass whooped, Ill still run ya when we get there.
We're gonna be testing for 2 day at famoso next weekend and Im gonna try it on the juice and see what happens you should it's a saturday and sunday test and tune :wink:

Nice man. Thats real good for motor.

Now quit being a girl and spray that mofo
Thanks a lot, I haven't tuned the bike on the juice yet but I will be doing it wednesday night :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
As many of you guys know I spun a rod bearing about 6 months ago, we rebuilt the engine but now it has head work, springs and retainers and degree cams and finally after 6 months I go to the 1/8 mile track and got me this ticket :mrgreen: I cant wait to try it on juice :helmet:
Oh yeah you got a serious ticket should put you in the Pen for many years going that fast!!!!!!!!!:lol::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Oh yeah you got a serious ticket should put you in the Pen for many years going that fast!!!!!!!!!:lol::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1
Lol thanks and you know what bloo that was on my 3rd pass on the bike after 6 months I think the bike has more in it I dont know. :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Lol thanks and you know what bloo that was only my 3rd pass on the bike after 6 months I think the bike has more in it I dont know. :mrgreen:
F'sho :wink: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrats brother :eek:ccasion1 that was only the begining ! that motor sound very strong and healthy ! cant wait for wednesday to go dyno with the baygon spray ha ha ha ! we going to kill some chevy cucas :lol:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
congrats brother :eek:ccasion1 that was only the begining ! that motor sound very strong and healthy ! cant wait for wednesday to go dyno with the baygon spray ha ha ha ! we going to kill some chevy cucas :lol:
:lol:

Way to go shorty dog.

Gonna be a BEAST on the juice...

Can't wait to see the time slip on that pass.
Thanks man I can't wait either :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 29 Posts