Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been reading about cutting the cannister down. Do you think it would look better. Or should I remove some of the exhaust pipe before the can?

It's a D&D slip on.

What is your opinion?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I shortened my yosh rs3 about 5 inches. Looks and sounds much much better.

Wow, I just reviewed my post and looked at your pic again. That mid pipe is long as hell. Maybe do both.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was it a pain, do u have pics?

I shortened my yosh rs3 about 5 inches. Looks and sounds much much better.

Wow, I just reviewed my post and looked at your pic again. That mid pipe is long as hell. Maybe do both.
do u have pics? before and after

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
damn thatsa long ass connecting pipe.. yeah id cut that first and see how it looks then cut the can down some... post pics of it after the cut down..

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
The mid pipe is definately what is thowing your look off, the can is not all that long, althoug a couple of inches off would look better. I would shorten that mid-pipe, ALOT.

Oh and if you can find away to loose the D&D emblem do it:crackup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Take the can apart, tape it up, cut it down, will look a 100 times better and sound much deeper!!! I say do it and you will love it and wish it came that way to start!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just took of the can and mid pipe. I was going to remove a few inches from the middle of the mid pipe and was wondering what it is made out of? Figured I could take it to work, cut out 3 or 4 inches, to keep the angles on the ends, and have it welded up.

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
i was just pullin you leg man, it's a pricey pipe but i think it was worth every penny. I know i'm a little biased but a ti Growler would look so sexy IMO.

Globalmoto.net $749 plus shipping.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ouch

i was just pullin you leg man, it's a pricey pipe but i think it was worth every penny. I know i'm a little biased but a ti Growler would look so sexy IMO.

Globalmoto.net $749 plus shipping.
Im gonna have to save my pennies for one of those bad boys. I just watched some vids on utube and it does sound good.

Do u know what the stock mid pipe is made out of?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
jesus christ those are long fuckin cut em please.... holy shit pogo sticks ha !

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts

Attachments

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts