Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound silly, but I dream quited frequently, if not every night, everyother...

Anyways...its seems like in my dreams Im always dreaming of having to pick up my bike...not actually low siding and 100+, but it just seems like Im always having to pic my bike up off the ground...

Is it just me or do yall dream about your bikes too?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dreamed it got stolen the other day, nightmare to be more correct. Woke up in a cold sweat. I'd rather destroy a bike than have it stolen. horrible

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
swjohnsey said:
I dream of being molested by the Olsen twins.
dude youre like 80...thats gross!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
This may sound silly, but I dream quited frequently, if not every night, everyother...

Anyways...its seems like in my dreams Im always dreaming of having to pick up my bike...not actually low siding and 100+, but it just seems like Im always having to pic my bike up off the ground...

Yes, and I walk away perfectly healthy.

That's what makes it a dream :lol:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
You're never too old. After they had their way with me they tried to buy my silence with a new R1-LE. I looped it in the parking lot with a bunch of Harley types watching.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
hillcountry10r said:

maybe your worried about what will happen if you do wreck?...i mean, not being scared of wreck'n, but maybe the way it will affect other things in your life?...maybe not, but i think if you tend to analyze situations too much, youll also dream about em...:dontknow:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
maybe your worried about what will happen if you do wreck?...i mean, not being scared of wreck'n, but maybe the way it will affect other things in your life?...maybe not, but i think if you tend to analyze situations too much, youll also dream about em...:dontknow:
or, it could be that youre just :gay:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
maybe your worried about what will happen if you do wreck?...i mean, not being scared of wreck'n, but maybe the way it will affect other things in your life?...
Thats me, however some years ago it wasn't so put it down to age if you will but it does exhist in my pea brain.

BD

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Yeah I had a dream everynight for two weeks up to the day that I wrecked. It was kinda of wierd because when I wrecked it was almost how it was in my dream. Except in the dream I got the best blow job in the world while I was in the hospital and in real life my g.f. at the time actually broke up with me two days after my wreck and I didn't get my b.j. :dontknow:

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
luckz88 said:
Yeah I had a dream everynight for two weeks up to the day that I wrecked. It was kinda of wierd because when I wrecked it was almost how it was in my dream. Except in the dream I got the best blow job in the world while I was in the hospital and in real life my g.f. at the time actually broke up with me two days after my wreck and I didn't get my b.j. :dontknow:

:rotflmao:
I never get the BJ from my dreams!

I do consider the consequences of wrecking.... But hope never to experience it.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
valskater said:
:rotflmao:
I never get the BJ from my dreams!

I do consider the consequences of wrecking.... But hope never to experience it.
Hopings good...but its gonna happen if it hadn't already!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts