Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a guy on YouTube CLAIMING that a flash and a SLIP ON exhaust he's pushing 190whp.. I don't believe him for a second... am i stupid or is he?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hell of a reflash. That being said, dyno's can read higher. Had a dyno operator config it so my 260hp cobalt made 600whp as a joke

·
Registered
663 Posts
I could believe it on a high reading dyno with the perfect conditions.

Track or highway is where it really matters.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
The dyno is probably reading a little high but that's not too far off. My Gen 4 made 185whp on our low reading dyno (at least compared to the others in town). Really, the info you want is the gains, not the final number.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seems legit to me. My 16 made 183whp stock. It then made 193whp with Flash Tune and and PCV. This was on Dynojet's Dyno in Las Vegas.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
in the dyno I go... flash and slip on, gen4 makes 179-180.... degreed cams then 192, a gen5 with flash and slip on made198

·
Registered
50 Posts
depends on Dyno, my Gen 5 with a full Akra and Woolich flash made 177hp at rear.... I'd say it would be anywhere from that to 185hp on other dyno's

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I also have a 10" very thick D...., and women need at least 2 months of braking in....

wrong forum same spirit...
This.

Adding to that people that believe that stickers add HP.:headshake:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Honez I try not to add stickers!it defeats the purpose of adding Titanium and Carbon!it just gains weight every "go fast"decal added!I keep all advertisement decals to a minimum and request they be made using bespoke aerospace lightweight technical Lycra

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
This.

Adding to that people that believe that stickers add HP.:headshake:
Why i like a clean bike, let the rider/motor do the talking. But if stickers add HP, i have a refrigerator covered that could probably run the 1/4 faster than John Force!! Bet there are some pretty quick tool boxes out there too!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts