Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
SO your efforts to contact GETNASTY have been since you received the unit on 1-10 correct?? did you contact him through email, PM's here?? what??

BD

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Rock_Star said:
I bought a IPOD from getnasty,
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31057

and the IPOD is having a warranty issue (battery).

I have asked him several times for a reciept and he has not responded to me at all.

SO DONT BUY FROM HIM......
If it has battery issues thats a first generation IPOD. I have a first gen IPOD and I had battery issues (battery fully charged and last only 10 mins). I took it to a apple store and they traded it out for a new one for 72.00.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zx10x2 said:
If it has battery issues thats a first generation IPOD. I have a first gen IPOD and I had battery issues (battery fully charged and last only 10 mins). I took it to a apple store and they traded it out for a new one for 72.00.

2nd GEN

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Rock_Star said:
I sent him PM's and posted comments in his active sale thread...

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32418

This is the PM sent on 2-13-07
"Hey, do you have the reciept for the IPOD. I think theres a problem with the battery, It barely holds a charge. There is a 1 yr manf. warranty - so Im sure this will be covered.

Thanks!
Andrew"
i've seen the thread you refer to and its exactly 2 weeks past so i hope he contacts you soon.
There have been other issues with GETNASTY in the past so this doesn't bode well for his rep.

BD

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
He had like 3 ipods and a zune for sale over time.
I damn near asked him if they were falling off trucks but then deleted it before I posted it.

Just write a good, "I got it as a gift" letter and I would think apple would still cover it.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
I damn near asked him if they were falling off trucks but then deleted the it before I posted it.

Just write a good, "I got it as a gift" letter and I would think apple would still cover it.
Like I said earlier apple replaced mine with a new one. No questions asked. However they did check their system to see if I had registered it. I paid 72.00 for a new one and they called it a out of warranty service charge which was cool I thought.

·
Administrator
6,713 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
I damn near asked him if they were falling off trucks but then deleted the it before I posted it.

:iamwithst
I'm guessing there never was a reciept

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:+2:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts