Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a pair of Spidi gloves this year and they seem to run a little small, I think I should have got an XL. Does anyone know how the Joe Rocket gloves fit? Do they run true to size or small? Thanks.

Steve

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
For comparrison, in golf gloves, I wear a cadet, medium large. In both Joe Rocket and Alpinestars, I wear a large and they are still a little tight but OK. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
All the JR gloves I've tried on in the shops have ran small...

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've used Joe Rocket SpeedMaster gloves for the past 5 years and have been very pleased with each pair. I normally wear a large in gloves (91/2 to be exact) the large JRs fit perfect with just enough room in the finger tips and thumbs so nothing is tight. I've tired on Teknic SpeedStars and their large were too small also AlpineStars GPs large were too small, the JRs for me are the glove of choice even with the bad rap that JR gets.

Currently I'm using the 05 SpeedMaster 5.0 for my primary glove and have 04 SpeedMaster for back up. I've seen good and bad on all the manufactures when it comes to gear so for me it comes down to what fits/works.

Btw if I could find another pair of gloves that fit me the same and were as comfortable right out of the box I'd change but haven't yet so I'll stick with JR. My gloves see use every day and the occasional track day so I don't baby them in the least. Hope this helps.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
i noe alpinestars run one size smaller

·
Registered
634 Posts
I've also been using the Joe Rocket Speedmasters for the past three years. I've been extremely happy with em. Comfortable and they seem to fit as sized. I wear and XL glove for work and my cold weather Teknic's are XL. The JR's fit the same as the rest. I had heard about the bad rap that JR had a while ago along with the squid factor, but, I've got their Speedmaster jacket and pants as well and their quality is great. Held up well to several years of weekend warrior beatings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts