Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really gaining interest in the K5-K6 Gixx... I guess you fuggers would burn me at the stake if I go that route, huh? :heyyou: :mrgreen: If I could score a ride on one and it rode good/was as comfortable as the 10 I think I'd probably get one. :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It's your wallet El D. I really like my 2004 ZX10 and I respect the people of this forum quite a bit, but if my bike is lost I'm going straight to the Yamaha dealer to put a deposit down on a 2006 R1.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I'd get what makes you feel good.. I could give a damn about what others think...
be a leader not a follower.. :wink: works for me. :thumbsup:

I don't think you can go wrong with ANY liter bike but the suzukii and the kawi stand out as winners to me.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
circusnuts said:
It's your wallet El D. I really like my 2004 ZX10 and I respect the people of this forum quite a bit, but if my bike is lost I'm going straight to the Yamaha dealer to put a deposit down on a 2006 R1.
:iamwithst You are the one makin the payments not everyone else

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
We kept our mouths shut when you sold the 10 and bought a 636 but to leave Kawi entirely and buy a Gix...No, No that just won't work. :wink:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
NOOOOOO YOU NEED REHAB!!!! QUICKLY!!!!

naw...I'm J/P....I don't mind the GSXR except for the nose that sticks out really far...and the f-ugly exhaust (that will be changed by 90% of owners)......it's a fast bike...try to find a test ride from an owner or a used one at a dealer for a test.... Then make your decision

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hell I say get what ever you like and want, like a few other people said, it is your money, your the one making the payments. If you are in a position to go thru multiple bikes in a short time, I say go for it, you are the lucky few who can experience different bikes. That is something that most of us can't afford to do.

Anyway, good luck with what ever you decide El D

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Andy said:
We kept our mouths shut when you sold the 10 and bought a 636 but to leave Kawi entirely and buy a Gix...No, No that just won't work. :wink:
:+1: minus the wink...seriously.

You went out and bought the 636...weren't happy. Same thing will happen if you get the GIX. DONT DO IT!

The 10 is KING. If you buy a GIXXXIE...I will revoke your moddin priveliges! :lol:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I'd consider the 06 ZX10r.
This is my first Kawi, I love it, if something happened to it I'd consider the 06ZX cause it should be a refined refined version of this bike.
Not as good looking maybe, but I'm betting it will be sweet.

But it's your money- remember, even a decal for a suzy can be way overpriced, usually, suzy charges the most for parts of the big 4.

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
I'd get whatever YOU want & not think of what others may think,it's your life,hell I even ignored my own protestations about only owning green Kawi's :badteeth:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Go on get it out of your system, then come back to the best!
Seriously you almost (Honda) can't go wrong with any of the top three (er, four, no three) liter bikes. The modern liter bike is so far removed from 10 years ago, it's night and day. Even 5 years is a long time.
Besides variety is the spice of life, or something like that. (Wife and girlfriends excepted (my wife made me say that)).

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Go on get it out of your system, then come back to the best!
Seriously you almost (Honda) can't go wrong with any of the top three (er, four, no three) liter bikes. The modern liter bike is so far removed from 10 years ago, it's night and day. Even 5 years is a long time.
Besides variety is the spice of life, or something like that. (Wife and girlfriends excepted (my wife made me say that)).
I think out of youre 92 posts, this is the only thing I dissagree with you on...

I like Hondas!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Honduhs are good bikes.....they may not be the fastest, but they're built like a stone....

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
snap out of it El D or we'll all group :bitchslap and :nutkick: after that :violent5: do'nt make 2 big life mistakes in the same year :lol:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
DB's ZX10R said:
and weigh like stones also.....

can't argue there.....they are on the heavy side....but they'll mostly out-live the other bikes....kinda like a timex....

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
I think out of youre 92 posts, this is the only thing I dissagree with you on...

I like Hondas!
Just havin' some fun! :wink:
If someone were to give me an 05 or 06 of any of the big four Japanese bikes, I would say "thanks" jump on it and ride off into the sunset. That includes Honda.
If someone were to give me 50% off retail on any one of the big four, I'd jump on that one too, regardless of the brand.
If I have to pay full retail, the ZX-10R would be my choice.
Like I said, the state of the 1 liter bikes is such that you almost can't go wrong with any of them, even a Duc. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: .

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:crackup: :crackup: I was just kiddin'... Not really lookin' for approval. I'll get whatever I decide I want. Thanks for the replies though. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts