Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
jfboy said:
I just picked up a '05 636 and am looking for lotsa info on it. id there a website I can got to similar this one ?
There's a ZX6R/6RR section on this site and one on kawiforums.com. Don't know of a ZX-6R specific forum though. :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
By the way, what kind of info are you looking for. I had one (as you know). If I can help just let me know. :wink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanna know if you can fit an '03 front end+sides on an '05 I know it sounds stupid but body Parts a SO MUCH cheaper for the '03-04 and my bike will be for track use only.

I got a budy that will let me used his '04 636 for the test fit but I can find some info on it before it'd be great.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
jfboy said:
I just wanna know if you can fit an '03 front end+sides on an '05 I know it sounds stupid but body Parts a SO MUCH cheaper for the '03-04 and my bike will be for track use only.

I got a budy that will let me used his '04 636 for the test fit but I can find some info on it before it'd be great.
You can try posting that question in the ZX-6r forum here. I know we have a couple of guys that race the 6R/RR. Maybe they will know, or know where to point you anyway. :wink:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
jfboy said:
G'damn ElD... 4000+ post in here too !!! :eek:t:

Youre whoring all over the web :lol:
Nah, whores on this site have over 10,000 posts. :heyyou:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
jfboy said:
LOL

Tell me that's the only 2 sites you live on.... :postwhore :postwhore
Nope... I actually do have over 11,000 posts on the busa site... and a few on kawiforums... and... :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts