Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
There is just one thing that makes me a little uncomfortable using the MWR with the plates and that's their nut,bolts and spring!I do remember the guy who trashed his motor because one of these entered his top end!it was a real stuff up if memory serves me and I'm sure one of MWR seller outlets gave him some heights to adjust his plate at and somewhere it went terribly wrong!I do no they have locknuts and the spring pressure but the SBK looks safer that all

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
peter, that guy did something wrong... the nuts are lock nuts and it has a spring, I have used HE filters for years and years, in my gixxer and in my gen4 CERo problemas my friend.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Cool man!yes I no he did something wrong or was advised to adjust far to much so the lock nut was past the locking piece!I didn't want to put the 100% blame on him as I'm pretty sure he was or new a member on the forum!I was being diplomatic and was trying to make my post as neutral as I could!are you going to run your SBK filter or HE once you have got your fueling corrections right and thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.