Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to go with the combination of DMP integrated tail light and Yoshi fender eliminator. Overall, simple installation (even without instructions), satisfied with the quality of products and brightness of both the license plate and brake/turn signal lights. The fitment of both products are perfect.

Video:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks good man. Most people have issues with the third hole not ligning up good where the wires go. But looks good

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks good man. Most people have issues with the third hole not ligning up good where the wires go. But looks good
yeah i remember reading some comments that the yosh kit caused some gaps in the plastics, guess it depends on the installer? i'm juggling between the yosh kit and targa kit myself.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i remember reading some comments that the yosh kit caused some gaps in the plastics, guess it depends on the installer? i'm juggling between the yosh kit and targa kit myself.
I didn't know they made changes to Yosh but glad if that's the case. It's definitely a solid and quality "constructed" product. I like the Targa as well but haven't seen many reviews for it. My sole purpose for deciding to go with the Yosh kit was the license plate lights (brightness of the tail light probably illuminate the plate enough not to have it but rather be safe than sorry). Hopefully this helps others for a good fitment as it did for me. The kit didn't come with a guide so I went off gut instinct. During the installation, rather than completely disassembling the tail section I loosened the under-tail panel and held the plastic in place. Aligned and installed the fender eliminator then tightened all of the bolts down. Took about 2-1/2 hours for integrated tail light, yosh kit, and an oil change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts