Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't waste your time...
Don't waste your money...
Don't waste the gas to get to the theatre...

Don't even rent it when it comes out on DVD!

This is my opinion of course...but this one sucked!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
with ya on that. the action shit was good, other than that it was fukn wierd.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
I liked it, nice to see something differnt. Maybe you were expecting something like ID4 or Transformers or something. I learned alot about the movie and what it symbolized before I went to it. It's alot more than a Alien Shoot em up Action movie.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Garth wheres that at? Down town city place? I would be down to go, just have to escape the girl!!!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Don't waste your time...
Don't waste your money...
Don't waste the gas to get to the theatre...

Don't even rent it when it comes out on DVD!

This is my opinion of course...but this one sucked!
yeah you should stick to transformers and gi joes. the ones that are dumb enough for you to understand.

District 9 BLOWS AWAY the other action blockbusters like Transformers, GI Joe, etc. It's not a masterpiece or anything, but it is definitely entertaining and thought provoking.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hell i liked the movie ALOT and it was nice that it had a plot to the whole thing, not just blow up shit and some corny ass storyline with some eye candy to help you maintain focus.

Then again i liked Benjimn Button....

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
anyone going to see x games the movie 3d??? only out for one week! I'm tryin to go tomm night :-D
I would like to. The shit they do in freestyle BMX is crazy, and popular enough that they have added BMX to the Olympics.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
After the mixed reviews I think I will give it a shot. But it sounds like it's at least a 1 blunter(Russel might know what I'm talking about) so I'll wait for the DVD.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts