Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Discreet Rear Turn Signals?

Gen 5: 2016-20 
2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  TheGreekNinja 
#1 ·
Picked up my 2020 ZX10R about 2 weeks ago and the first thing I did, as do we all, was take a sledge hammer to the rear fender. I’m looking for nice discreet rear turn signals now. I was going to go with an integrated tail light, but I like the stick tail light and want to keep it. I want something that looks clean and flush and doesn’t stick out.
Was going to try the New Rage Cycles LED Fromt turn signals see if there’s a way to mourn them in the rear but don’t want to drop $100+ for nothing. I was gonna buy some small LEDs but don’t want to do any cutting or splicing. Anyone have an ideas?

#2 ·
Well, you're going to be very limited on that. Not many people like that look so there isn't much out there. New Rage makes a rear kit that is like the front, but it's not a stalk type. TST Industries offers a couple of stalk options that can be adapted to the rear fender they sell. You're going to have to figure out how to adapt them to whatever eliminator you have if you want to go that route.

New Rage:

TST Industries:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.