Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell yeah man, as much as I can, which has't been nearly enough lately. Dove Springs, Cal City, Jawbone, Randsburg, Gorman, Glamis, Pismo.....the usual for south cali riding.
Gotta be some sweet riding out there. Iv heard the soils alot different too. This guy my dad knows lives upstate ny and hes got a cabin with nice grass and a pond and theres a racetrack going around it all. Theres a jump going over the driveway and the trails are 4th 5th and 6th gear. They have some really technical trails too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
643 Posts
Gotta be some sweet riding out there. Iv heard the soils alot different too. This guy my dad knows lives upstate ny and hes got a cabin with nice grass and a pond and theres a racetrack going around it all. Theres a jump going over the driveway and the trails are 4th 5th and 6th gear. They have some really technical trails too.

Nothin better in the world man. Ridin in the desert with the mountains silhouetted during sunset is one of a kind.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
I do trail about once or twice a month here in central Cali. My weapon of choice is a CRF 125R 2 smoker :grin2:.... it's rough and physical but I love it.. I'd used my 01 426 for trails once....nearly killed my self on the side of the hill kick starting it :crying:...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do trail about once or twice a month here in central Cali. My weapon of choice is a CRF 125R 2 smoker :grin2:.... it's rough and physical but I love it.. I'd used my 01 426 for trails once....nearly killed my self on the side of the hill kick starting it :crying:...
Im on a ktm sx 125 its a pretty good bike but its startin to give me problems my dads got a yz250 that iv been riding a bit since the ktms acting up. My buddy is in a 450 he fell in this circle rut we made and he knocked himself out so i pic up his bike to kick the thing and i just couldnt get it started. Big pain in the ass when its flooded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts