Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo I know this is dead wrong but respect to these dudes they got mad skillzzz!

Dude almost get's hit then turns on a wheelie... I want a dirt bike now!

This stuff makes me laugh...dudes do not give a _ _ _ _!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yeah it'd be fun to do for a minute. But, honestly it's just ignorant and disrespectful. I'm from the sticks where we could do this but didn't because you'd piss people off and get the cops called on you. Where I live now there's no way in hell you'd get away with it. Cops would be there in minutes. Must be a city thing that they get away with it. I was hanging out at a White Castle on the south side of Chicago one night and there was a guy runnin stand ups on a gsxr 600 all night up and down the road right in front of it. Not a cop around and everybody acted like it was no big deal.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
what idiots...yeah it looked like fun but dumbasses like this give us sport bike riders a bad rep...people here in town always pull this crap on the street bikes hence why people dislike us....now there starting a trend on dirt bikes...seriously!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
gangsta to the g degree yo werd

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I've seen it too many times. Funny as all hell to me.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
it looks like a honda delivery never made it to the dealership.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I bet my paycheck that none of these guys paid for their bikes lol...Like the 2 stroke sound!!! are they 125 ???

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
that is one heck of a biker gang right there!!!!!!! where are there matching leather vests??????

·
Registered
44 Posts
ive seen this before, a clique called "united trenches" compiled of a bunch of hoodlums in baltimore is creating a great big debacle by exploiting a loophole in the law there. under baltimore law police can not chase any vehicle for any reason. no matter what. so what happens? hoods ride dirt bike wheelies for miles and miles with no helmets while saying gangster things and throwing "gang signs" and "repping their hood" on dirt bikes they stole from white boys. then they post the videos on youtube and talk shit to all the white people who tell them its dangerous and that they stole those bikes.

the shits fun to watch tho

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1: I live 40mins north of Baltimore and it's nothin to see that going on down there. Especially in the summer they terrorize dru hill park. I see cops that TRY to discourage them but the cops are usually outnumbered. It's so many of them they toy with the cops. lol......The cops get frustrated and just keep it movin. Dudes got krazy skillz tho! They start off on bmx bikes when they're little kids than they graduate to dirtbikes an four wheelers.

ive seen this before, a clique called "united trenches" compiled of a bunch of hoodlums in baltimore is creating a great big debacle by exploiting a loophole in the law there. under baltimore law police can not chase any vehicle for any reason. no matter what. so what happens? hoods ride dirt bike wheelies for miles and miles with no helmets while saying gangster things and throwing "gang signs" and "repping their hood" on dirt bikes they stole from white boys. then they post the videos on youtube and talk shit to all the white people who tell them its dangerous and that they stole those bikes.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Maan this has been going on down in Baltimore, Md since the 90's! It's not a trend there. Cops and non motorcycle enthusiasts are going to find reasons to dislike us no matter what! Even if we ride 25mph in a straight line. We're guilty for just sittin on a motorcycle. We can't win! So don't lose sleep over these dudes doing what they do.

what idiots...yeah it looked like fun but dumbasses like this give us sport bike riders a bad rep...people here in town always pull this crap on the street bikes hence why people dislike us....now there starting a trend on dirt bikes...seriously!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Clique, debacle, saying gangster things, You funny...

Don't make this a black and white thing please... That same crew has white dudes on Quads getting it in; and the cops do chase them regardless of the law.

It's just supposed to be a fun video to watch. Not a black people steal from white people good grief man :heyyou:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:+1: I live 40mins north of Baltimore and it's nothin to see that going on down there. Especially in the summer they terrorize dru hill park. I see cops that TRY to discourage them but the cops are usually outnumbered. It's so many of them they toy with the cops. lol......The cops get frustrated and just keep it movin. Dudes got krazy skillz tho! They start off on bmx bikes when they're little kids than they graduate to dirtbikes an four wheelers.
I was in Harlem a few years back and this young kid was doing a wheelie on a BMX bike with no front wheel... Gangster

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As you wheelie down the HWY on the yellow line in your AVATAR hahah... Just kidding man!

No excuse for what they do but no matter how you slice it... Takes skills to ride like that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts