Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing a speedo an it is the one with the dip switches on it. I'm not sure what they all do. Is there somewhere I can find out what they need to be set out or can some one tell me? Any info will help.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Are you talking about a speedohealer? If so the dip switches are used to set the error correction. Go here and click on the speedohealer on the left. In the drop down menu select online calculator. Then fill in the blanks. It will give you directions on how to set the correct the error and what dip switches to use. Also since yours has dip switches you want V3 or earlier.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I'm not understanding the dip switch set an stuff my sprockets are 16/41 can some one till me what the number I put in as my value on the calculator thing???

·
Supercharged Mod
4,388 Posts
Rather than just yelping "Help", perhaps be a little more specific concerning exactly what it is that you need help with?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go faster if u would read the post above it states what I need help with. If you have no helpful advise in solving the problem please don't post smart ass comments up! Thanks

Tmy10er I will try puttin my info in that site an see if that's what I'm lookin for. Thanks

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Here you go right from speedo healers site.

Ignition off.
Set all SH switches on
Turn ignition on.
Press and release button (clears memory)
Set all switches off except #4
press button 1 time
set #5 switch on
set #4 switch off
press the button 5 times
set #6 switch on
set #5 switch off
press button 1 time
set #6 switch off and your done

If you need more than that I dont know what to tell ya.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks cyclepuck that's great info an will help a lot! With the info you just gave me does that mean I don't have to do some math problem since I have different sprockets? An do I need to worry about what my value is for the online calculator thing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts