Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone using? I currently have a Canon PowerShot A610. Its a good camera and plenty of features, but it's so bulky. I would like something a little smaller. I like Canon, but what are the good mid-range priced digital cameras out there now?

·
Registered
798 Posts
minolta 5d dslr i freakin love this camera though might sell it and get the sony a700

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone have the Canon PowerShot SD870 IS? If so what do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cannon SD1000 Powershot Elph is what i have very small nice pics. 7.1 meg
CNET gives it a very good rating and I like the face detection feature, but it lacks the image stability. Do you ever have problems with your pics being blurry?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
minolta 5d dslr i freakin love this camera though might sell it and get the sony a700
Yes very nice cameras, with a very price tag:lol:. I'm looking more along the lines of oooohhhh $100-$400 price range:wink:. Thanks for the input though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I recently purchased a Sony DSC-H3. I haven't had a chance to put this baby to the test yet.
Has good zoom capabilities, but how big is it. Seems it's just as bulky as what I have. Looking for more of a slim or compact digi:thumbsup:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Currently have a Canon A620...Love it but way too slow, and I have been looking to get a little bit more serious about photography for some time now...About to add a Nikon D300 SLR to the mix with an 18 - 200 VR lense...

Cheers

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn you all have some friggin nice ass cameras. A little out of my price, but damn!!! Zeta thanks for that link! Again, nice cameras everyone!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I have a Sony Cyber-shot T200.

8.1 Mp, 3.5" touch screen, 25X Zoom(5X optical).

It runs about $320-$350.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Kodak m883 8.0 mp Nice compact camera. Perfect for most of the stuff I need it for and small enough to stuff in a jacket pocket and forget about it. Takes nice video but sound quality isn't that great.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts