Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Are these all custom painted or like cheap ebay fairings over there? Because this is insane with all the different variations you keep posting!

i think most are new fairings ($500ish for a set, wouldnt call them cheap exactly) a guy in my riding group has a set of red ones on hits zx10r and while i didnt get to take them on and off to see what the inside is like, on the outward appearance they seemed just as nice as stock.

alot of them are wraps too, theres several shops here that do full custom sticker jobs.... a few are paint, but this is probably the minority, paint is such a pain in the ass.... wrap is easy to go back to stock, and fairings you can put the stock back on and sell the custom ones separately.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i think most are new fairings ($500ish for a set, wouldnt call them cheap exactly) a guy in my riding group has a set of red ones on hits zx10r and while i didnt get to take them on and off to see what the inside is like, on the outward appearance they seemed just as nice as stock.

alot of them are wraps too, theres several shops here that do full custom sticker jobs.... a few are paint, but this is probably the minority, paint is such a pain in the ass.... wrap is easy to go back to stock, and fairings you can put the stock back on and sell the custom ones separately.
Right on... i dont know why i didnt think about wraps, makes since.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
If I could find a chinesse company, that would sell me good plastics that fit, I would convert my gen4 into gen5 since next month, it will be gen5 electronically and the head...

there is a FB company called drag teck plastics I think that they look good.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts