Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Heyy, TheRoadWarrior, that plain painted dark green one in your last post, those grips whats with those? Do you know where i can get information on those? Where are you getting all these cool colour schemes from anyhows?? There's some damned good colour schemes in there.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Heyy, TheRoadWarrior, that plain painted dark green one in your last post, those grips whats with those? Do you know where i can get information on those? Where are you getting all these cool colour schemes from anyhows?? There's some damned good colour schemes in there.

the grips are probably just some cheap chinese random grips, can find them on aliexpress.com if you really want them, there are thousands to choose from, and they do free shipping, it just takes a few weeks to get them.

all the bikes ive been posting are from thailand where i live.... there is a HUGE zx10r following here, and kawasak in general is a favorite here

·
Registered
68 Posts
After a ton of fucking around in photoshop - I have decided to pull back and simplify.

I am going to cover up that ugly aqua green showa tube with gloss black vinyl and get SHOWA cut in a metallic grey or matte black.
The zx10r logo will most likely be gloss black. Barely noticeable - retaining the stealth look I want.
Also losing the green rim stripes.

I wish there was something I could do to lose the aqua green fork tops at the triple.

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
After a ton of fucking around in photoshop - I have decided to pull back and simplify.

I am going to cover up that ugly aqua green showa tube with gloss black vinyl and get SHOWA cut in a metallic grey or matte black.
The zx10r logo will most likely be gloss black. Barely noticeable - retaining the stealth look I want.

I wish there was something I could do to lose the aqua green fork tops at the triple.
You can vinyl wrap them easily. Even if you've never wrapped anything in your life you can do each cap in 2 pieces in 10 minutes. Top then sides.

Also those black Showa tubes are $$$.

·
Registered
217 Posts
You can vinyl wrap them easily. Even if you've never wrapped anything in your life you can do each cap in 2 pieces in 10 minutes. Top then sides.

can have it anodized or powdercoated if you already have the bike apart for something else.

hydrodip possibly too? just depends what kind of shops you have local

·
Registered
19 Posts

Where did you get the different colour Graves logo for the exhaust? Do they offer them?

·
Registered
68 Posts
here it is - got the vinyl on today.
was able to keep the stealth look - worked out spot on.

here's the matte black showa logo on the gloss black background vinyl.
103mm Diameter by 115mm length.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 101 Posts