Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
One of the nicest zx10 liveries ive seen is this one, not mine but a guy's on a facebook group im in.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
They sure know how to spruce up the ZX there in Thailand, Alot of nice color combos:thumbsup:
rarely see anything stay stock over here... unless its an old western guy that moved here

some are downright horrible looking... others are done quite nicely... but either way, its nice to see variety.

id love to change the color of mine but my job has cut back my hours so much i wont be doing any more mods for awhile :angryfire:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Man y'all boys got some trick ass bikes in Thailand!

Really dig that chartreuse and black/gray combo!! I'd go more subtle on the decal color but the wheels and paint combo look cool for sure!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Man y'all boys got some trick ass bikes in Thailand!

Really dig that chartreuse and black/gray combo!! I'd go more subtle on the decal color but the wheels and paint combo look cool for sure!
this was his color combo a over a year or two ago, a few of his pics went viral and he started getting a lot of copycats... so he has since gone to full black/carbon/grey

·
Registered
42 Posts
I absolutely love that teal KRT a few posts back! All of those are really dope though... you definitely have some crazy bikes there in Thailand!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can someone confirm that to get that sleek carbon-fiber water-transferred onto the frame requires the bike to be completely stripped and reassembled?

21 - 40 of 101 Posts