Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to commit my 05 to strictly track hopefully by the end of the year and will be purchasing my first brand new motorcycle.So my question is, looks aside, what is the key functional differences between the 08/09.I dont care about asthetic changes just technical specs that change the way the bike performs.

Thanks in advance.

·
Retired post whore
8,471 Posts
I've read that the numbers are styled differently on the tach if you call that a real difference.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Althogh Kawasaki is know to make subtle mechanical changes to their carry over models, this year all was changed was cosmetics as per previous posts.

I do wonder if they are going to chage anything for the 2010 model? Probableythe zx6MOnster paint-scheme along with a white color option like overseas.

·
Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
they both look equally sexy to me

·
Registered
649 Posts
Order one if the local dealer won't deal.
:+1: If you can't find one for $8000 grand or less, hit Ebay up and/or start calling around to other dealers! I've seen lots of '08 zx10's go for $8000 OTD plus whatever your shipping costs will be!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,852 Posts
You might as well just wait to see what they bring out in '010? No sense in buyin a '08-09 an then they might switch it up in '010 then you're outdated already. :idea:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.