Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone explain what the differance is between a full titanium hindle system and the hindle BDE system? I see powercommander have a map for a hindle BDE system + airfilter and was wondering if it would be ok on my setup (full hindle system + k&n filter)? I've emailed hindle but they don't get involved with any mapping.
cheers

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hi can anyone explain what the differance is between a full titanium hindle system and the hindle BDE system? I see powercommander have a map for a hindle BDE system + airfilter and was wondering if it would be ok on my setup (full hindle system + k&n filter)? I've emailed hindle but they don't get involved with any mapping.
cheers
I have the full hindle race system and started with the map on the performance forum and added/subtracted from their based on my butt dyno. Planning on getting a wideband and logging the bike at some point too.

I started with the Kyle v4 map and it ran good... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
685 Posts
PS

The BDE = Brock Davidson Enterprise... Just looked it up. If you go to Brock's page, you will see he sells Hindle systems made/modified to his specs.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
as mentioned there made to Brocks specs... And you get a map w/Brocks systmes for track/street on some bikes..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts