Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been trying to get all of the sport bikes. http://www.maisto.com/products.asp?stext=&id=6&pg=5

So far I got:
Ducati 748
Ducati 1000DS
Ducati 996
Ducati Monster
Ducati ST4s
Kawasaki '04-'05 Ninja ZX-10r
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R
Apillia RSV Mille
Honda CRB1100XX
Honda CBR600RR
Suzuki Hayabusa
Suzuki GSX-R1000
Suzuki GSX-R750
Yamaha YZF-1000 Thunderace
Yamaha R1
Yamaha R7

Got to these next : http://www.maisto.com/products.asp?id=11 .

·
Registered
764 Posts
Not impressed with the Maisto stuff. If you want some better quality diecast replicas, look into the Minichamps. They make various replicas in 1:6 and 1:12 scales. Here's a pic of one of the 1:12 replicas I have from them:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZX10 Guy said:
Not impressed with the Maisto stuff. If you want some better quality diecast replicas, look into the Minichamps. They make various replicas in 1:6 and 1:12 scales. Here's a pic of one of the 1:12 replicas I have from them:

The Maisto model were all I could find. I plan on getting into the 1:12 scale as soon as I can get a display case. I might have to build one if I can find one for cheap!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The mini champs are much better constructed and detailed than the Maitso but you pay the price. $10 vs $2 I have all on the above mentioned list and several more. There are lots of color changes as well. Think Im up to 5 Busa's umteen GSXR's 4 Honda F4's Green and black ZX10R lol I was just taking down the collection to move into my new office and didnt realize how many I had. Approx 50 models, no duplicates and in there only 1 mini champ. But its by far the best model in the collection. Hayden replica. No rider just the bike.

·
Registered
779 Posts
dude, find a kmart that has the maisto's and clean em out for 4 bucks each. they got the entire collection one day, and i grabbed the whole set.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
hey could you guys post the pics of your zx10r diecast?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts