Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys did get my 06-07 cbr600rr calibers also got SS Galfer Lines and brembo mc the brakes r good now here r some pics sory it was cellphone camera

Attachments

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Nice! Well, how did you like the set up! I am sure it is a night and day difference...I have almost the same set up except different brand lines and of course the MC I have the 19x20 billet...Let us know how your exact set up feels! Congrats brother! Share the knowledge! Enjoy the braking the way it should have!

·
Registered
530 Posts
...and they look just like the stockers. why did Kawi have to hose us so bad in the first place? it is like they purposely screwed up the internals or something.

Congrats on getting strong stoppers! I messed up putting my lines on and have to redo mine before I can ride anymore (I only got a chance for a quick neighborhood test), aaarrrgh.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I just realized it was stacked washers...Hey whatever works. As long as the bike runs I am sure our brother here is happy.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
If he gets spacers machined for him, NO. That set up would have some deformation but not much depending on the material but well within a factor of safety.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts